Seghill Judo Club was formed on 19th June 2005 and is registered with the British Judo Association (BJA) (Reg No: 6066). The club is a not for profit organisation, run by a dedicated committee of volunteers. Sessions are managed and delivered by qualified UKCC coaches. The club adheres to all guidelines and policies set out by the BJA.
Seghill Judo Club runs a player development program which encourages recreational and competitive players to identify, develop and achieve their individual goals. Coaching and Officiating also feature as development options for all our members.
Seghill Judo Club is run from an inclusive, community-based space for players to discover Judo and develop to the best of their individual potential. Sessions are packed with exciting, fun and high energy activities producing an energetic, enthusiastic atmosphere.
Reasons to have a go:
· First four sessions on the mat are free to new players.
· New or nervous? Feel free to visit one of our sessions to spectate until you’re ready to join in.
· Judo suits are available to use during free sessions. Suits must be returned at the end of a session.
· Judo suits and training gear are available for purchase at accessible prices.
· Club volunteer staff are available at every session to deal with any queries.
Mo Gadema - Head Coach
Chris Sayers - Assistant Coach
Saffron Gadema - Assistant Coach
Claire Robinson - Club Welfare Officer - email@example.com
Haley Hall - Club Welfare Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Gadema - Club Secratary - email@example.com
All coaching staff are BJA UKCC Level I or Level II qualified. Coaches and welfare officers are DBS Enhanced checked with coaching staff all holding current certification in Safeguarding and Protecting Children.